Thursday, August 28, 2008

Business Plan And Goals

In order to start a successful home based business you need to have a written plan.

This is what you could include on your business plan:

-Did I choose a hot market for my business?
-Do I want my business to be local, national or international?
-Will a web site help my business grow up?
-How many customers do I want a day, week, month?
-How much do I want to spend on marketing my business?
-How much money do I want to make a day, week, month, year?
-How can I benefit my customers with my business?

These are just a few things you can keep in mind before starting a home based business. Always be realistic about your business goals.



HERE ARE SOME FREE RESOURCES


To get a better idea of how to start your home business, you can go to the following site:
http://www.ecommerce-reviews.net/2/work-from-home-business1.php

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post. I'll have to keep this in mind, because I plan on running my own business soon. I've normally thought about starting a business from scratch, but lately I've been thinking about buying one instead. I'm not sure what kind I would want to do. Does anyone have any suggestions? Advice? Thanks.

Unknown said...

@Rebecca -- If you plan on buying a business, make sure to do your due diligence! Especially so in times like these. That being said, there are sites where you can gauge what's available in your area. There's one called BizTrader.com, which is this online global marketplace where you can buy or sell a business. You can also use it to find a lender, broker, or buy a franchise. I also suggest looking into your local small business groups. They should have a good idea on what's going on in your neighborhood.

Good luck!