Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wealthy Affiliate- why some people call it a university?

I want to start by telling you that Wealthy Affiliate is a community where you can learn everything about Internet marketing and affiliate marketing, in other words how to make money online.

When I first started my Internet marketing venture, I started it with an e-book called googlecash. It was good but every time I had questions I had noone to help me find the answers.

It was then that I found wealthy affiliate. At first I wasn’t sure if I wanted to join the community (because of the $29.99 a month), but then I gave it a good thought and I decided to take the risk. The first day I logged in, I was shocked. All my questions were answered in just minutes. All of their information resources are incredible.

For All Levels

It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an advanced marketer, you will always learn something new. They offered me personal coaching, so every time I had I question I would just email it to them and in matter of hours they will have the answer for me.

They have tools to spy on your competitors. If you are an Affiliate, they offer you a free tool where you can find hot products to sell on your affiliate web site.

Some of the things you get with your membership are: feeder sites, free hosting, free keyword lists, case studies, pay-pay-click courses, personal coaching, and much more.

If you really want to start a business as an affiliate, you should give this program a try. On the other hand, if you are a high earning affiliate, you can make money by sharing your secrets on the community.

No comments: